Joseph's Joy: Living With Unstoppable Hope
On July 11, 2011, the lives of Joy Scott and her family changed forever as her firstborn son was diagnosed with a highly aggressive brain tumor. Through countless hospitals in multiple states, invasive surgeries and treatments, and two angelic visitations, Joseph and his family face the unthinkable. On this journey, Joseph and his family discover a love from God like never before, a grace to endure the most excruciating of seasons, and a peace that surpasses all understanding. Told by his mother, this powerful message of hope unstoppable and love unrelenting will inspire and change your view of life, love, and loss... forever. Released on May 4, 2015 on Amazon.com in eBook and paperback.
ALL PROCEEDS FOR THE SALE OF THIS E-BOOK AND BOOK GO TO PROVIDE HELP AND HOPE TO CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO ARE BATTLING LIFE-THREATENING ILLNESSES THROUGH THE JOSEPH'S JOY CHARITY.
The Joseph's Joy charity exists to enrich the lives of children and their families battling life-threatening illnesses both locally and globally.
Joy and her husband, Jon, created the Joseph's Joy charity with the life-changing mission to share true hope and help with children and families in the fight of their lifetime. Founded in 2011 after our son, Joseph, battled for his life, facing grade 4 brain cancer, Joseph's Joy is moving to meet the practical needs of children while extending spiritual hope to children and their families locally and even around the world.
A network of financial partners and volunteers enable Joseph's Joy to serve children with life-threatening medical conditions. Volunteers serve as liaisons, caregivers, fundraisers, special events assistants, and also in numerous other capacities.
As the organization matures, our mission will remain steadfast. Joseph's Joy children of the past, present and future will have an opportunity to experience the power of help and hope. We exist to provide hope and help to children and their families battling life-threatening illnesses both locally and globally.
What We've Achieved
- Financially assisted more than 60 families in just over five years.
- Provided funds for a life-saving surgery for Vincent, a young orphan in Uganda battling cancer.
- Provided over a hundred encouraging baskets and totes to families in Children's Hospital in partnership with Basket of Hope of Louisiana.
- Partnered with Lily of the Valley to help orphans battling life-threatening illnesses in South Africa.
- Partnered closely with Basket of Hope in their mission to give the hope that comes from Jesus to newly diagnosed children and their families affected serious illnesses by the delivery of a Basket of Hope filled with inspirational materials to nourish them
- Annually supplied funds to special-needs orphans in China.